The Island Travel Business
The Grenadines are a group of small islands that form part of and the Grenadines in the Caribbean. They include
Mustique, Canouan, Mayreau, Bequia, Tobago Cays, Palm Island, Union Island and Petit St. Vincent.
- Bequia, the largest, only 9 miles from St Vincent and just 7 sq. miles.
- Mustique is known as the location of millionaire holiday homes.
- Canouan includes a large luxury resort, the
- Mayreau is the smallest inhabited island, accessible only by boat.
- The Tobago Cays (picture) are real desert
islands - small uninhabited islets that are magical for swimming and snorkelling.
- Palm Island is a self-contained resort.
- Petit St Vincent has 22 private and secluded cottages.
- Union Island sits between St Vincent and Grenada.
More about the Caribbean islands
Learn more here
|Copyright © 2002-2017 Alan Price and Island Guide contributors.
All rights reserved.